Meshcheryakov Anatoliy Semenovich, Doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor, sub-department of welding, casting production and materials science, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Kupriyanova Galina Sergeevna, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. Modernization of the system of professional education in modern Russia requires revealing the ways to forward Russia into the global labor market simultaneously restoring the lost Russian values. It allows determining the modularity and competitiveness of a specials in the context of new pedagogical understanding. The study is aimed at revealing the causes motivativating the researchers to implement competence-modular technologies of education in the study processes of engineers training.
Materials and methods. Realization of the set goals was provided by the methods of theoretical analysis, synthesis and generalization of didactic material of Russian and foreign researchers. The mass of the studied materials, the innovative nature of its contents reflect the feedback of researchers to the call of times – globalization of education, which in turn requires formation of global thinking instudents. The process of experimental work was accompanied by the usage of modular-testing technologies, including questioning, testing, interviewing, direct and indirect observation.
Results. The researched ideas of global labor market, intend, on the one hand, to develop educational systems in countries of Bologna agreement through creation of the integrated European educational space and in the same time, on the other hand, to preserve the countries’ national priorities. The article describes the activity of modern scientists and teachers regarding the necessity, in conditions of education globalization, to understand and to develop new forms of life, new education, modern understanding of an educated person.
Conclusions. Application of research materials allows reaching maximal knowledge of a subject and increasing competence of a future specialist in conditions of the global labor market; enriching the pedagogical science with knowledge of global dynamics, giving the possibility to subjects of education to apprehend the objective picture of events in the global labor market through various information-communication technologies.
globalization, essence of globalization, ideas of global market, global dynamics, education globalization, new model of professional education, literacy, global economic activity, diversity of globalization definitions.
1. Meshcheryakov A. S., Kupriyanova G. S. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Gumanitarnye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Humanities]. 2013, no. 1 (25).
2. Meshcheryakov A. S., Kupriyanova G. S. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Gumanitarnye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Humanities]. 2013, no. 3 (27).
3. Klimov E. A. Vvedenie v psikhologiyu truda: ucheb. [Introduction into psychology of labor: textbook]. Moscow: Izd-vo Mosk. gos. un-ta; Akademiya, 2004, 336 p.
4. Novikov A. M. Postindustrial'noe obrazovanie [Post industrial education]. Moscow: Egves, 2008, 136 p.
5. Dolzhenko O. V., Tarasova O. M. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii [Higher education in Russia]. 2009, no. 8.
6. Berulava G. A. Gumanitarizatsiya obrazovaniya [Humanitarization of education]. 2010, no. 4.
7. Shiller H. Media Development. 1983, no. 3 (4).
8. Shiller H. Media Development. 1983, no. 18 (1).
9. Rogers E. M., Balle F. The media revolution in America and in Western Europe. Nordwood, New York: Ablex, 1985.
10. Tagunova I. A. Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. Seriya 20, Pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie [Bulletin of Moscow University. Series 20, Pedagogical education]. 2009, no. 4, pp. 3–16.
11. Vishnyakova S. M. Professional'noe obrazovanie: slovar', klyuchevye ponyatiya, terminy, aktual'naya leksika [Professional education: dictionary, key notions, terms, topical vocabulary]. Moscow: NMTs SPO, 1999, 588 p.
12. Tyumaseva Z. I., Bogdanov E. N., Shcherbak N. P. Slovar'-spravochnik sovremennogo obshchego obrazovaniya: akmeologiya, valeologicheskie i ekologicheskie tayny [Dictionary-reference book of modern general education: acmeology, valeological and ecological secrets]. Saint Petersburg: Piter, 2004, 464 p.
13. Rubin Yu. B. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii [Higher education in Russia]. 2011, no. 4.
14. Nikandrov N. D. Sotsializatsiya i vospitanie na rubezhe tysyacheletiy [Socialization and education at the turn of the millenium]. Ekaterinburg, 2000, 255 p.
15. Pro et Contra. 1999, vol. 4, no. 4.
16. Vashurina E. V., Drantusova N. V., Evdokimova Ya. Sh., Klyuev A. K., Mayburov I. A.Analiz mirovykh tendentsiy razvitiya nauchno-obrazovatel'noy deyatel'nosti: analit. obzor [Analysis of world trends of development of scientific and educational activity: analytical review]. Ekaterinburg: Izd-vo Ural. gos. un-ta, 2006.
17. Saginova O. V. Upravlenie protsessami globalizatsii obrazovaniya v vysshey shkole Rossii: avtoref. dis. d-ra ekon. nauk [Management of higher school education globalization in Russia: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of economic sciences]. Moscow, 2006.
18. Akulich M. M. Universitet. Upravlenie: praktika i analiz [University. Management: practice and analysis]. 2005, no. 5 (38), pp. 50–58.
19. Choshanov M. A. Inzheneriya obuchayushchikh tekhnologiy [Educational technology engineering]. Moscow: BINOM. Laboratoriya znaniy, 2011, 239 p.